IT Service Delivery Coordinator (Ref#4555)
|Job Title:||IT Service Delivery Coordinator (Ref#4555)|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$94000 - AU$113000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 16:28|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Hunter Region and is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team to meet the task.
As the IT Service Delivery Coordinator, you'll have the responsibility of working with various IT teams to coordinate effective customer service delivery of both information and IT services.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of service delivery incidents and requests and escalate issues as needed.
- Coordinate and maintain documentation for deployment, maintenance and problem resolution activities.
- Work closely with other IT teams to resolve requirements relating to project delivery as needed.
- Manage external service providers and internal service units.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
- Coordinate lifecycle management of all IT assets and assure service assets and configuration items are properly controlled and accurate.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Management or a related qualification.
- 5+ years of IT customer service coordination experience in an agile focussed IT customer service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex IT problems.
- Good exposure or understanding of project management principles.
- Experience in completing assigned tasks on-time and to a high level of quality, with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience defining and managing service level agreements with vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
This is a rare opportunity within a large, prominent enterprise organisation. For your efforts you'll enjoy:
- A great work/life balance
- 35 hour week
- 17.5% leave loading.
- Flex time.
What are you waiting for?
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Analyst, IT Service Desk
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$38 per day
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$700 per day
Senior Salesforce Developer
Pyrmont, New South Wales
PHP (LAMP) Developer/Analyst
Richmond, New South Wales
AU$650 - AU$700 per day + super
Recruitment Consultant - Account Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission