Cyber Risk Manager
|Job title:||Cyber Risk Manager|
|Salary:||AU$1250 - AU$1326 per day + WFH flexibility|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
Pay rate: $1326 per day
Location: Sydney CBD/WFH flexibility
- Coordinate the risk management framework and processes to ensure security and IT risks are identified, assessed and managed.
- Design and operate risk and audit registers, documentation and other tools to facilitate effective risk, audit, assurance and compliance functions.
- Monitor, report and present risks, risk management performance, indicators and trends to effectively communicate the Department's risk posture, impacts, and progress.
- Design, implement and operate risk and audit management improvements and initiatives to ensure a best in class and continuously improving security risk management function.
- Improving risk reporting and metrics approaches to better engage executive business leaders and support cyber security strategy development.
- Proven experience in leading the governance, implementation and/or auditing of security standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, ISM, Essential 8, PSPF, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in ISO 31000:2018, including assessment, advisory and risk register management in complex and diverse IT and security environments.
- Contemporary knowledge of trends and technologies relating to information security.
- Disciplined stakeholder coordination skills with the ability to negotiate, influence and lead working groups and consultations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Industry security and/or auditing certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, ISO27001 LA/LI, ComptTIA, CISSP, etc.).
- Experience in designing risk reports and operating risk tools/software is desirable.
- Quantitative risk management experience (e.g. FAIR, VaR, etc.) is desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email