Cyber Security Administrator
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Administrator|
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000.00 per annum + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 14:33|
This innovative financial services organisation, is responsible for a number of market-leading house-hold brand names. They are at the top of their game, and pride themselves on an agile and dynamic environment.
They attract the top talent in the market and have very low staff turnover, with a strong focus on career development and a positive and energetic environment.
Reporting into the Head of Cyber Security, you will be working in a team of 4, who are very passionate about Cyber Security. They are therefore looking for someone who is passionate and keeps on top of the latest news and trends in the security space.
This is a pure Cyber Security role - there is no infrastructure involved as they already have a dedicated infrastructure team.
The role is responsible for the administration of the Cyber Security to ensure authorised users can readily access information and that the information is protected in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Providing Network and System Security hardening configurations.
- Monitor security systems and managing Security Incidents based on the incident management Policy.
- Provide technical response for all Security incidents to ensure availability by assessing incident severity, prioritising and escalating incident response in accordance with established process.
- Running regular Security Vulnerability scan and Security Audits on Network, Systems and infrastructure
- Proactively conduct hands-on security assessments on systems and network equipment to identify security vulnerability/weaknesses, evaluate countermeasures, and recommend best security practices to mitigate the vulnerabilities
- Following up Risk Assessment on needed systems, Software applications and processes.
Essential requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- 3+ years' experience with security technologies such as Firewalls, Web and Email Security Systems, AV, IDS/IPS, WAF, SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Encryption, Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence and Security Analytics.
- Strong understanding on operating systems and network fundamentals
- Demonstrated experience in security auditing and incident management/forensics
- Good understanding of security standards such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS.
- Experience creating Security configuration procedures and guidelines on needed systems
- 5+ years of experience in information security
- Knowledge of risk management guidelines and frameworks
- Security penetration test experience
- CISSP, CISA, Security+, CEH
- High profile brands within the company portfolio
- High performing, fast paced evolving culture
- Excellent career development and superb range of benefits
- Great opportunity to develop your career where the sky is the limit
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Architect - Cyber Security
Parramatta, New South Wales
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
Richmond, New South Wales
Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to $820 per day
CRM Database Administrator
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$400 - AU$500 per day
Azure Cloud Technician
Parramatta, New South Wales
Salesforce Functional Analyst/Administrator
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$0.00 per day + up to $930 per day