Security and Risk Advisory
|Job Title:||Security and Risk Advisory|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ignatious Chopamba|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 18:20|
This is a FIXED TERM hire over 12 months - Parramatta based
Critical hire for an organisation who are looking to adjust to the current climate as well as future proof against ongoing cyber threats.
Candidates will come from a technical security background and understand how all the fundamentals link together and will be comfortable conducting risk assessments and advising on best practice. This is really the 'go to' person for information security across the business.
This position will report to the Applications and Security Manager and will work with broader engineering teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Broad based security knowledge / ISMS
- Communicating IT Security to both technical and non technical staff
- Background in IT Systems and Networks
- Ideally experience working in a SOC
- Knowledge and application of policies, procedures, and processes.
- Will have conducted risk assessments and presented to stakeholders.
Canddiates will also have some of the following qualifications:
- GIAC - Security Essentials, Certified Incident Handler, Certified Intrusion Analyst
Immediate start - please apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive
.NET Software Developer
Chatswood, New South Wales
Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$880.00 per day