Cyber Security Engineer (x3) - 16 Month Contract
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer (x3) - 16 Month Contract|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1040 per day|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hunter|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 17:57|
- Cutting Edge Technical Environment
- Immediate Interview
- 16 Month Contract (+ Ongoing extensions)
- $900 - $1,040 Per day
Our client, a major government organisation is seeking to engage a Cyber Security Engineer (x3) with proven experience of building Cyber Security solutions for mobile devices, software applications and networks & infrastrcuture, for this long term contract role based in Parramatta, Sydney. The successful candidate will join an existing team of other highly skilled I.T professionals and this role will focus building Cyber Security solutions across the enterprise based on designs provided from the Cyber Security Archtiect. The initial contract will be for 16-months with further extension likely for the right candidates.
- Minimum 4+ Years total experience as a Cyber Security Engineer
- Minimum 3+ Years expieriece building Cyber Security solutions
- Minimum 2+ Years experience working in large complex environements (5,000+ Users)
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
Highly Desirable Skills
- Previous experience of working in IRAP "Protected" level projects.
- Proven experince of AWS or Azure Cloud, Splunk.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. Or a New Zealand Citizen. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's