Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tito Tealdo|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 13:37|
This large enterprise organisation based in Sydney have an immediate need for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join their Cyber Security and Risk team.
You will be responsible for maintaining and maturing the Cyber Security tools and infrastructure that provide monitoring and alerting functions for the organisation. The role will also play a key role in incident response by leveraging the Cyber Security tools available.
- Demonstrated experience designing, deploying and managing technical tools such as SIEM, Vulnerability Assessment, Content Filtering, IDS/IPS and Firewalls.
- Good level of infrastructure knowledge including networking, operating systems, application stacks and hardware
- Experience with Incident Response
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- You must be open to working on a 24X7 roster
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - IT Security Uplift Project
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
AWS Cloud Engineer
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$120000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum + package
Principal Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum
Project Manager - Data Governance
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1100 - AU$1300 per day