Cyber Security Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Start Date:||May 2020|
|Contact Name:||Marco Ocampo|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2020 09:24|
This high profile company, is responsible for multiple IT projects within a complex and demanding environment. They are currently expanding and the need has arisen for a Cyber Security professional to ensure risk is minimised.
This senior cybersecurity role will require you to develop strategy along with policies to protect the security of IT operations. This is a high profile role and our client is seeking a professional who has worked in a large complex organisation in a similar role.
You will provide expert knowledge and leadership around creating relevant policies, strategies, predicting and preventing cyber security threats, and have a strong focus on governance.
- 5+ years' experience working within Cyber Security, including developing risk strategy/policy
- 2+ year's experience in cybersecurity governance in a complex environment
- Experience and practical understanding of Information Security Standards and Frameworks
- Demonstrated leadership and stakeholder management
- Certification in any of these areas will be an advantage: CISM, CISSP, CIPT, CIPM, ISO 27001
Please send your CV in word format by clicking the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's