Cyber Security Specialist - Penetration Testing
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Specialist - Penetration Testing|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$950 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 17:03|
This large enterprise organisation based in Macquarie Park have an immediate need for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to join their Applications & Security team.
As a Cyber Security Specialist, you will be highly experienced with application penetration testing and will work with security architects, developers and administrators on a long-term cyber security uplift project with the goal to improve the application security maturity level within the organisation.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating application vulnerability scans and third-party penetration testing.
- Perform web-asset discovery, reconnaissance, threat investigations and intelligence.
- Provide proof of concept demonstrations for exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Manage, monitor and track remediation plans
- Liaise with internal and external clients to provide high-quality requirements, functional specifications, business support process models.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of security industry domain experience.
- 2+ years dedicated advanced web application penetration testing experience.
- Experience with internal, external, web application and database vulnerability assessments.
- Advanced knowledge of Web application firewalls.
- Good scripting and programming skills across Bash, Python or Perl.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and encryption protocols including SSL/TLS and PKI.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps process and CI/CD tools.
- Any experience with Red Teaming or OSCP certification will be a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be conveniently close to public transportation.
If you enjoy gaining and advancing software security assurance knowledge around industry leading tools and techniques and thrive on developing long-term relationships with subject matter experts and stakeholders, this will be the perfect role for you.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst/Application Specialist - eMeds
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$650 per day
ICT Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day + Super
IT Risk / IT Audit Advisor
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$750 per day
Clinical Application Support - eMR Trainer
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$650 per day
Technical Support (Hardware and Electronics - Handheld)
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$90036.00 per annum