Data Analyst - Customer Marketing
|Job title:||Data Analyst - Customer Marketing|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This company is a large enterprise organisation that are well known for their innovative use of cutting-edge technologies.
In a newly created position within the Customer Marketing there is a need for an experienced Data Analyst to join the growing data team.
This role sits within Customer Marketing, and you will work closely with a range teams across campaigns, digital project delivery, project analysts and business intelligence.
You will have demonstrated experience as an analyst as well as knowledge of marketing and how this role supports marketing outcomes.
The role will be split across the following key functions:
- Developing customer data for eDM and SMS sends and identifying best data source to target specific customers.
- Developing eDM engagement reporting and benchmarking strategy.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensure the successful import of usable data from related technologies to manage audience segmentation using SQL and relational databases.
- Develop and implementation of campaign performance metrics in Google analytics and Marketing cloud Swift, Campaign Monitor and Traction Next.
- Analyse data and evaluate outcomes of campaigns to inform future improvement.
- Translate data to insights and data visualisation presentations for a range of audiences and stakeholders.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and experience of data architecture and technical data integrations.
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments.
- Experience of marketing processes and direct marketing.
- Demonstrate experience working with SQL and relational databases.
- Good working knowledge of Marketingcloud and Salesforce and additional tools such as Tableau, Excel, Google Analytics and HTML.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Marketing systems principles that are required for marketing.
- Very strong written and verbal communication
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing analytics team and will enjoy fun and challenging project work and the team continues to grow.
For your efforts you will enjoy a long-term contract, an competitive contract rate and options for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy