Data Analyst - Epidemiologist
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - Epidemiologist|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 - AU$435 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 13:57|
Our client, is dedicated to helping the lives of many Australians. They currently have a requirement for a Data Analyst to work in their high performing team supporting a division of approx. 100 staff.
The key purpose of the role is to provide expert epidemiological and statistical advice using health data to assist with key decision making. Key accountabilities include:
- Develop methodologies that measure quality indicators and identify opportunities for improvement
- Use statistic techniques to improve understanding of outcomes from complex studies
- Ensure validity of data used to inform decisions
- Prepare reports and publications
- Develop and maintain documentation on datasets, including data linkages and processes for data storage, linkage and analysis to improve the interpretation of data
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in statistical programming using SAS
- 3+ years' experience in a range of statistical analysis techniques
- Background in preparing scientific reports
- Must have the ability to read and write Macros
- Epidemiology background high desirable
Given the large volumes of reporting it is essential you can manage and prioritise analyses, with a strong attention to detail.
- Work for an organization that is changing lives
- Fixed term contract until May 2020
- $435 per day inclusive
- Inner-Sydney location
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's