Data Analyst (Ref:4417)
|Job Title:||Data Analyst (Ref:4417)|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$94700 - AU$106760 per annum + (incl Super), negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 21:34|
Our client is an enterprise level organisation located in Newcastle, currently engaged in an innovative, large-scale digital transformation program. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified Data Analyst to join the team as a key player in driving the organisation's strategic vision.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for delivering actionable insights through analysis of complex data sets, utilising a variety of tools and techniques, providing the organisation with qualitative and quantitative analysis, enabling data driven decision making.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computing, Mathematical or Analytical discipline or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude for understanding, manipulating and cleaning complex datasets.
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting findings to all levels.
- Sound knowledge and/or practical experience in working with data capture, extraction, analysis and preparation of reports to assist in business planning, forecasting and process improvements.
- Ability to deal with challenges creatively to achieve business focused solutions.
- Strong organisational skills and capacity to prioritise competing demands.
- Sound collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders through outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment.
- SCRUM certification
- Permanent position
- Flexible working arrangements and generous leave offerings
- Excellent work / life balance
- Employee health & wellness programs
- Great location.
- Brand new, purpose-built offices
- Salary packaging and more…
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's