Data Analyst / Power BI Specialist
|Job Title:||Data Analyst / Power BI Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 14:48|
The purpose of this government agency is to improve the competitiveness of renewable energy technologies and increase the supply of renewable energy through innovation that benefits Australian consumers and businesses.
- Demonstrated experience as a data analyst
- Advanced Power BI Skills - data modelling and DAX
- Advanced data visualisation skills
- Advanced Excel, SSIS, SSRS, and expert in data profiling / analysis, SQL, and data deduplication / cleansing processes
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automation
- Ability to identify, analyse, and interpret trends of patterns in complex data sets
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small team and across teams
- Experience as Business Analyst (desirable)
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst will be to:
- Extract and manipulate data from the Grants Management System, Financial Management System and other platforms
- Create visualisations that present findings in a clear, intuaitive manner
- Undertake analysis to identify trends, patterns and anomalies in data
- Draft and coordinate input to briefings, presentations, reports and other documentation in order to meet regular reporting and ad-hoc data requests
- Use tools / products to develop reports, charts and dashboards to support reporting requirements
- Conduct quality assurance checks on data and ensure compliance with business procedures
- Engage key stakeholders to manage, identify and correct data integrity issues
- Identify new process improvement opportunities supporting strategic direction
- Manage and implement system enhancements for Grants Management System
This is the perfect opportunity to join a small dynamic government agency, passionate about renewable energy.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: MS Word formatted resumes only please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's