|Job title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$880.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Stephen Hunter|
- Cutting Edge Technical Environment
- Immediate Interview and Start Available
- 3 Month Contract (+extensions)
- Top Rates
Our client, a major government organisation is seeking to engage a Data Analyst with proven experience of the data analytics tool R, as well-as SQL Analysis Services and Machine Learning experience. The successful candidate will join an existing team of other highly skilled I.T professionals and this role will focus on developing processes to predict future trends of statistics within a large enterprise-scale environment. The initial contract will be for 3 months with further extensions likely.
- Minimum 5+ years Data Analytics or Data Science experience
- Minimum 3+ Years Machine Learning experience (Naive Bayes, Decision Trees, Random Forests etc.)
- Minimum 2+ Years' experience of the Data Analytics tool "R"
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
Highly Desirable Skills
- Previous Government sector experience
- Proven SQL Analysis Services experience
- Previous experience of using Dockers and Containers in deep learning systems
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy