|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 11:50|
This Government agency is Australia's leading trade and investment agency. To apply to this position candidates must have current Baseline Security Clearance.
The Data Architect will work as part of a key business unit enabling in the delivery of products, priority projects, tasks and other activities as directed by the Unit Manager. You must be able to work independently on complex data initiatives, be experienced in data modelling, with ETL development background, defining new data schemas and data ingestion processes for essential internal systems. 6 month contract with possible extension.
Location of Work:
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
- Demonstrated experience in Data Modelling preferably using the Microsoft platform (i.e. SQL Server, Analysis Server, Azure)
- Demonstrated experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts such as dimensional, Star Schema designs.
- Demonstrated experience with data transformation and ETL on large data sets using technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS).
- Demonstrated experience with Reporting Technologies such as PowerBI and DAX.
- Demonstrated experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams, demonstrating a commitment to client focus and service with all levels of staff.
- Highly organised, analytical, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good negotiation skills.
How to Apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Candidates MUST have current Baseline Clearance.
Candidates will be required to complete responses to the above Selection Criteria if shortlisted.
Please Note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's