Data Engineer - AWS $143,000k Pack - On-Prem to Cloud Project
|Job title:||Data Engineer - AWS $143,000k Pack - On-Prem to Cloud Project|
|Salary:||Up to AU$143000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Chaitali Lanke|
One of Australia's most iconic fashion retail brands is currently going through major business transformation with technology environments enabling the business activities into the futures.
A newly created role for an experienced Data Engineer - AWS to join a newly appointed Head of Data Manager.
The organisation is moving their databases, data warehouse, data marts from on-prem into the AWS EC2 cloud.
Mandatory Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- At least 5 years of experience as a data specialist
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working at a Data Engineer within an AWS environment.
- Data analysis, database management and data development.
- Data integration (ETL/ELT)
- Building data warehouse and data marts
- AWS (Redshift, EC2, S3, Lambda)
- Design and development of reporting solutions with Tableau
- Working knowledge of data structures and relational databases.
Not so essential but highly desirable…..
- Previous experience working within an On-prem to cloud environment
- Salary between $132,000 - $143,000 package
- 10% Discount of Retail Products
- New IT projects and programs to meet the business strategies
- On-Prem to AWS Cloud Projects - The fun stuff!
- Start ASAP
- Possible WFH 2/3 Days
- Location: Newly designed offices in Pyrmont
If you have the above skills and are available immediately, please APPLY NOW for early consideration
You MUST have rights to work in Australia
Please forward your CV in a Word format
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy