Data Insights Analyst (Ref: 4560)
|Job Title:||Data Insights Analyst (Ref: 4560)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$482 per day + flex work opportunities|
|Start Date:||7th October 2019|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 09:50|
This well-known government department, based in the CBD currently has the need for a Data Insights Analyst to join their growing, high performing team. The team is in a unique position where it has full control of the end-to-end data and analytics infrastructure stack.
This is a unique opportunity to work on very high profile projects with a very high performing team, giving you the opportunity to enhance your existing skills.
- use a range of metrics to assist with the monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the market and sector in order to inform decision making
- undertake data analysis and reporting to assist the Director and other senior officers in policy development, identifying risks and mitigation strategies.
- work with other team members to assist with analysis and modelling to provide advice about the impact of policies and reforms
- undertake research to support the development of new approaches to the sourcing and use of data.
- Prepare quality evidence-based written reports and correspondence
Typically, you will have worked as a data analyst previously, however you may also come from a Campaign Analyst or BI Analyst background.
Essential Skills and Experience: (please only apply if you have the following experience)
- Strong analytical, data management and data insights commercial experience
- 3+ years' experience in programming, analytical and visualisations software such as SQL, SAS, R and Tableau
- Demonstrable understanding of customer analysis, behavioural analysis, statistical modelling and performance analysis
- Proven experience with improving the sourcing and accuracy of data
- Previous report writing, excellent presentation and communication skills
- Degree qualified in a business and/or quantitative field
- Passion for analytics and its' applications
- High profile project
- Multiple opportunities to learn and develop your existing skills
- Pivotal role in the development and design of the market and policies
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's