Data Insights Analyst (Ref: 4560)
|Job Title:||Data Insights Analyst (Ref: 4560)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$92000 - AU$104000 per annum + flex work opportunities|
|Start Date:||ASAP - end Aug/beg Sept|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 15:47|
This well-known government department, based in the CBD currently has the need for a Data Insights Analyst to join their growing, high performing team. The team is in a unique position where it has full control of the end-to-end data and analytics infrastructure stack and therefore there are multiple opportunities within the team to grow and learn. The organisation is currently based in the CBD however will be moving to Parramatta late 2019/early 2020.
You will use a range of metrics to assist with the monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the market and sector in order to inform decision making, in addition to identifying where new opportunities may exist in the market.
Liaising with multiple stakeholders, the role will work with the internal analytics team, assisting with analysis and modelling to provide advice about the impact of policies and reforms and drive improvements in risk profiling and forecasting. You will also undertake research to support the development of new approaches to the sourcing and use of data.
Typically, you will have worked as a data analyst previously, however you may also come from a Campaign Analyst or BI Analyst background.
Essential Skills and Experience: (please only apply if you have the following experience)
- 3+ years' experience in programming, analytical and visualisations software such as SQL, SAS, R and Tableau
- Demonstrable understanding of customer analysis, behavioural analysis, statistical modelling and performance analysis
- Proven experience with improving the sourcing and accuracy of data
- Experience assisting with deep dives and modelling
- Degree qualified in a business and/or quantitative field
- Passion for analytics and its' applications
You must also possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Potential of working 1 day a week from home
- Multiple opportunities to learn and develop your existing skills
- Pivotal role in the development and design of the market and policies
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1040 per day + including super
Data Engineer - AWS $143,000k Pack - On-Prem to Cloud Project
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Up to AU$143000.00 per annum
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$143000 per annum