Data Migration Specialist - SQL/Ingres
|Job Title:||Data Migration Specialist - SQL/Ingres|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$137000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 12:24|
This company is a local Australian arm of a leading international software solutions provider to the life insurance industry. They work collaboratively with their clients to develop innovative front office solutions.
You will be working closely with the business and their clients to help plan and execute data migrations from older Ingres databases to current SQL Server databases. Additionally, you will provide advanced support for each database throughout the process.
- Support development of basic Structured Querying Language queries
- Interpret and manipulate relational and object orientated database schemas
- Data migration from Ingres databases to SQL databases
- Assist in conversion of various data formats
- Assist in validation of various data formats and provide feedback with recommended solutions
- Certifications or qualifications in SQL Server databases and Ingres Database
- Database administration experience
- Data management experience in software development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative working style, yet able to work autonomously
- High attention to detail and accuracy
You'll be working in a close and highly collaborative team in a position that will provide a satisfying challenge, a chance to grow along with a competitive salary and a solid work/life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in New South Wales
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's