Data Modeller (Ref: 4562)
|Job Title:||Data Modeller (Ref: 4562)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$570 per day + flex work opportunities|
|Start Date:||7th October 2019|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 09:30|
This large government agency currently has the need for a Data Modeller to join their growing team. The team is in a unique position where it has full control of the end-to-end data and analytics infrastructure stack and therefore there are multiple opportunities within the team.
The in a hands-on role working on a number of high profile projects. As the Senior Data Modeller, you will:
- design and implement dataflows and data automation processes to support the development of a single source of truth data warehouse.
- be responsible for the automation and scheduling of data management and data quality processes, developing data standards, procedures and definitions.
- be required to undertake change management and impact assessment of data quality and provision from upstream systems changes and other projects.
- identify and implement improvements to the sourcing and accuracy of data
There will be the need to deliver business analytics, business intelligence and ad hoc analysis as required.
Essential Skills and Experience (please only apply if you have the following):
It is essential that you have worked in an organisation (ideally for 2-3+years) with a mature data management structure, providing insight into what works and what doesn't. Please note that this is essential.
In addition, successful candidates must have:
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Applied programming skills in SQL and SAS, including the automation of data management and data quality processes
- Business analysis, facilitation and sound project management skills
- Experience in the design and implementation of dataflows and data automation processes, including building tables and datamarts
- Change management and impact assessment of data quality
- Experience of working in an organisation with data and analytics teams
You must also be degree qualified in a computing or quantitative discipline.
- Multiple opportunities to make your mark and enhance existing knowledge
- Hands-on role, high profile projects
- Work with top talent within data
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Data Governance
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1100 - AU$1300 per day
Business Analyst - Digital
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$821 per day + + WFH 4 days per week
Product Lead / Manager
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
Crows Nest, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + plus bonus