Data Modeller (Ref: 4562)
|Job Title:||Data Modeller (Ref: 4562)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$118308.00 per annum + flex work opportunities|
|Start Date:||ASAP - ideally end Aug/beg Sep|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 15:43|
This large government agency currently has the need for a Data Modeller to join their growing team. The team is in a unique position where it has full control of the end-to-end data and analytics infrastructure stack and therefore there are multiple opportunities within the team. The organisation is currently based in the CBD but will be moving to Parramatta late 2019/early 2020.
As the Data Modeller, you will design and implement dataflows and data automation processes to support the development of a single source of truth data warehouse. You will be responsible for the automation and scheduling of data management and data quality processes, developing data standards, procedures and definitions. You will also be required to undertake change management and impact assessment of data quality and provision from upstream systems changes and other projects.
There will be the need to deliver business analytics, business intelligence and ad hoc analysis as required.
Essential Skills and Experience (please only apply if you have the following):
It is essential that you have worked in an organisation (ideally for 2-3+years) with a mature data management structure, providing insight into what works and what doesn't. Please note that this is essential.
In addition, successful candidates must have:
- Applied programming skills in SQL and SAS, including the automation of data management and data quality processes
- Business analysis, facilitation and sound project management skills
- Experience in the design and implementation of dataflows and data automation processes, including building tables and datamarts
- Change management and impact assessment of data quality
- Experience of working in an organisation with data and analytics teams
You must also be degree qualified in a computing or quantitative discipline.
- Multiple opportunities to learn and develop your existing skills
- Hands-on role, high profile projects
- Note the role is currently in the CBD however will be moving to Parramatta
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$380 - AU$400 per day
Oracle Database Administrator
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$500 - AU$680 per day + superannuation, long term contract
Dell Boomi Integration developer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
IBM Websphere Commerce Server Solution Lead / Tech Lead