Data Office Chapter Lead (Ref: 4414)
|Job Title:||Data Office Chapter Lead (Ref: 4414)|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||(incl Super), negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:08|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Newcastle region is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team.
The Data Office Chapter Lead will be pivotal in driving the organisation's strategic vision and is responsible for delivering high-quality data assets and tools which enable the organisation to monitor, measure and extract maximum value from service units and enable data driven decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Management or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience.
- Experience and understanding of solution domains, such as security, infrastructure, network, application frameworks, open interface frameworks and databases.
- Foundation in data analysis and systems development lifecycles (SDLC), including requirements analysis, design, and test techniques.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and external clients alike.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including vendors.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate all levels of staff to provide a quality service.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage, monitor and evaluate a sections budget or experience in the development of budgets and service plans, monitoring and reporting of financial and work performance.
- Extensive experience leading and coaching teams.
- Ability to understand business requirements and technical limitations.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills to enable working with business stakeholders at all levels, including complaint resolution.
- Ability to make sound, pragmatic, solutions-focused decisions.
- Demonstrates the values and behaviours that contribute to a constructive, high performance culture.
- Project Management qualification.
- SCRUM certification.
- ITIL certification.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment.
This is a rare permanent opportunity with a large enterprise organisation in Newcastle. You'll enjoy a great work/life balance and unique benefits including a 35-hour work week and flex time.
If you are tired of the headaches of the Sydney commute and are ready for a change of scenery and this is the perfect opportunity to make your move.
What are you waiting for?
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's