Data Science / Analytics Specialist (Ref: 4553)
|Job Title:||Data Science / Analytics Specialist (Ref: 4553)|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$145000.00 per annum + (incl Super), negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 10:58|
Founded over a decade ago, our client is a well-established organisation with offices regionally, specialising in training solutions for the medical / healthcare industry. Collaborative, professional and flexible environment.
As a senior level Data Scientist / Analytics specialist, ideally with interest in the healthcare / medical sector, you will be involved with the delivery of a broad range of services across exciting informatics, analytics and specialised machine learning projects, as well as all aspects of data retrieval, storage, reporting and data visualisation.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, or computer science or equivalent.
- Graduate diploma or master's degree in data science.
- Requires relevant, current and demonstrated experience in reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment to getting the job done upholding the highest standards.
- Microsoft SQL Report Writer, with the ability to perform complex cross table queries, develop graphs and analytical interfaces and data extracts for reporting purposes.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill level.
- Data modelling and management, ensuring the research database is optimally structured, that data is validated, and effectively processed.
- PowerBI (web integrated) for the development and ongoing management of the company's KPI dashboard and occasional analytics work.
- A working knowledge of data visualisation principles and best practice.
- Demonstrated competency with machine learning systems development.
- Must possess hands on experience and working knowledge across all aspects of the development cycle.
- Experience with the following machine learning platforms would be highly regarded:
- Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (otherwise known as CNTK) for integration with Azure
- Basic programming in Python/R.
- Current unrestricted Drivers Licence and own transport.
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's