Power BI Consultant
|Job Title:||Power BI Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day + Great remuneration|
|Contact Name:||Tito Brena|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 09:38|
Power BI Consultant
High profile organization requires an experienced Data Visualisation Consultant to embark on a large greenfield project involving cutting-edge new technology. This person will be leading and planning the roll out of a new data visualization tool across the organization - POWER BI.
- Working with multiple levels of the organization from C level executives to data analysts in business units.
- Assessing the training needs for the various user groups and arranging the training which will be primarily delivered by a 3rd party.
- Creating communities of interest to develop and share practices in data visualization such as Power BI Meet ups.
- Create content and communicate this using various mechanisms including articles for the internal platforms.
- Developing programs of certification and accomplishment in the use of data
- Establish a governance group for Power BI.
- Work on culture change both inside and outside IT to shift to an IT Enabled self-service model for data.
About the person:
- Experience with rolling out modern data visualisation tools such as Power BI.
- Strong knowledge of data visualisation and data warehousing
- Proven experience working with different stakeholder including C-Level Executives.
- Able to combine business understanding, data understanding and technology and clearly communicate with people of varying backgrounds.
- High-level interpersonal and written communication skills.
- High level of data literacy and ability to develop the data literacy of others
- Extensive experience in promoting the adoption of data and analytics in an organization.
- Sydney CBD location
- Contract likely to extend
- Planned start date is ASAP
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV in WORD format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.