|Job Title:||Delivery Lead|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$1000 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 10:47|
High profile government agency requires 2 Delivery Leads for an initial 3 month contract for a range of products and services.
Accountable for effective delivery of complex, high-risk products and services; providing both project management functions (time, cost, quality) with scrum master methodology (Agile) to deliver approved products to meet operational and strategic transformation objectives using agile behaviours, techniques and frameworks.
- Plan and manage the delivery of approved products using Agile and Lean practices and frameworks to ensure delivery of high-quality products, services and user experience
- Build, lead and manage delivery team/s setting the pace to successfully deliver all key milestones and product outcomes within scope, on time, on budget and to expected standards; solving issues, unblocking problems, managing various dependencies across teams and guiding teams through the implementation of new processes
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships through strong and effective communications, managing expectations, mediation and issues management and negotiation to ensure delivery of products and the achievement of outcomes and benefits, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Act as scrum master in allocated product delivery teams, providing coaching to team to develop Agile and Lean behaviours, encourage productivity and facilitate an environment that enables effective delivery and enhanced ways of working that embeds Agile practices into delivery of products and services
- Report and escalate issues such as variances and manage delivery by exception to ensure issues are understood and actions to resolve identified
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of product delivery including but not limited to, identifying and challenging complex and/or unnecessarily complex processes, analysis of customer feedback, artefact production and identification and mitigation of risks to support decision making
- Support the delivery of all governance materials, artefacts and meetings to ensure products are delivered and maintained in a transparent fashion and stored and maintained as per Organisational standard.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role as a delivery lead
- Experience working on projects delivering products and services
- Certified Scrum Master
- Previous experience within government
- Agile and Lean experience
- Proven team leader with excellent communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's