Delivery Project Manager
|Job Title:||Delivery Project Manager|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ignatious Chopamba|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2020 13:45|
Major government organisation headquartered in Parramatta with multiple locations across the whole of NSW. The organisation is pivotal to providing public and community services across the state.
Key to this role is managing the integration and balance of the overall project management functions of scope, time, cost, quality, communications and risk, to deliver the project objectives that are aligned with program and organisational goals and strategies and work closely with internal stakeholder and vendors to achieve objectives
Mandatory Requirements - Please only apply if you have the following skills:
- Superior experience and a record of achievement in working within and managing critical, highly complex and/or large transformation program and projects in a large and complex ICT environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes implementing IT into business environments, commercial engagements, managing organisational change and the identification and realisation of business benefits.
- Demonstrated experience working on large Business Transformation programs
- Demonstrated extensive management, personnel, financial, vendor, program and project and change management skills (ie, Prince2, PMBOK, Agile (Scrum) ITIL, etc) and experience including program design, implementation, reporting and evaluation to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to manage Commercial phases of multi-vendor IT engagements .
- Good understanding of NSW Government Procurement guidelines
- Established knowledge of reporting tools, and high-level analytical skills, including a proven ability to quickly analyse and understand business processes and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver high quality customer focussed outcomes, and to manage and build high performance teams.
- Highly-developed oral and written communication skills, particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation, and the ability to negotiate and communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to lead and manage highly critical and complex projects. This includes meeting specified outcomes and time frames, while anticipating problems, developing contingencies and negotiating solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers at a senior level to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Have been part of business transformation in big projects
- Business experience
- Central location within Parramatta
- Closed to train station
- Contract until 30 April 2021
- Rates: Up to $1200 per day + GST
Please click on the APPLY button for early consideration and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.