Developer (full stack)
|Job title:||Developer (full stack)|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$117000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
High profile NSW Government Agency is seeking a Developer (full satck) for a 12-month Fixed Term Hire with a view to extend.
The Developer provides full stack development services, working as part of a team to develop and enhance the NSW government agency's bespoke applications which are used to deliver elections and related services.
The role offers flexible working arrangements including a 35-hour working week as well as being mostly WFH.
- Develop custom applications and enhancements to support project and operational outcomes.
- Ensure all new code written meets IT development standards of the government agency.
- Ensure all source code is checked in to NSW government agency's source code repository and documented appropriately.
- Critically assess and proactively address potential application quality issues, including through unit testing, code reviews, use of static testing tools, and engagement in broader testing activities
- Work closely with business analysts to translate business requirements into detailed feature requirements for implementation, deliver products that improve user experience, and positively impact business operations (both immediate and long-term).
- Produce and maintain technical documentation.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a full stack application developer.
- Developer experience using a Microsoft technology stack eg C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience in relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle preferred)
- Experience coding web services, REST API, XML, JSON
- Experience in full SDLC - design, development, implementation and testing
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy