Software Development Manager
|Job Title:||Software Development Manager|
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$200000 - AU$230000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 10:37|
Our client is an alternative investment exchange providing investors access to income-generating products which have traditionally been inaccessible to individual investors.
Due to strong growth, the Group is recruiting a Development Manager to join the Sydney team. You will work in a multi-talented, diverse team and implement solutions in a fast-paced and challenging fintech environment.
You will report directly to the Director of Operations within a supportive executive framework.
This is trully a unique opportunity for an exceptional hands-on development manager to join a proven software platform in an exciting phase. An excellent remuneration package is on offer (commensurate with experience) with excellent career development prospects.
- You will be a highly motivated individual with at least 10 years of experience and a strong background, including tertiary qualifications in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- You are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills, allowing you to engage with all levels of our stakeholders.
- A self-starter, you are up-to-speed with the latest developments in the software industry and will manage the end-to-end life cycle of your solutions to engineer for and maintain production stability.
- Experience working in a financial services company will be advantageous for the role.
- Deliver high quality software that is thoroughly tested and optimised;
- Build software solutions from requirements when we have them or help architect solutions when we do not;
- Provide maintenance and enhancements to the existing code base;
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our platform design and tool chain;
- Maintain automated testing and delivery;
- Embrace rapid learning and show willingness to work with technologies and languages you are or are not familiar with;
- Have an understanding of security policies and restrictions that apply and creating solutions that comply with these rules.
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Java / Spring Boot
- Amazon SQS
- Integration with external APIs
- Experience with Heroku advantageous
- Experience with Mailgun and Twilio advantageous
- Knowledge of testing and agile techniques
- Experience with test automation
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1300 per day + including super
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Integration Delivery Manager
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$1150 - AU$1240 per day + including super
Project Manager - Health
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$67 - AU$73 per hour + including super, WFH