|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 17:23|
This company is a large enterprise organisation that are well known for their innovative use of cutting-edge technologies.
The team is continuing to expand and there is a need for a switched-on DevOps Engineer to join the engineering team.
As a DevOps Engineer will deliver IT excellence and develop infrastructure automation solutions in the Cloud, work with fellow Architects and Engineers to form the best cloud solutions and provide innovative solutions to project teams.
You will be expected to administer and support AWS deployments across the production and non-production environments as well as execute architecture blueprints and bring it to reality with a DevSecOps culture.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Build and configure build plans, code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Application and infrastructure deployments and maintenance.
- Support development and testing teams during the development lifecycle.
- Evaluate new processes, products and tools to drive continuous improvement, increased reliability and reduced risk.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of IT experience with design and development of API/WebServices based enterprise solutions.
- Strong development experience with REST APIs.
- Good understanding of HTTP, SSL, REST, JSON and XML SOAP services.
- Experience with API gateways like Apigee, Data Power and MuleSoft.
- General DevOps and CI/CD integration experience with development and test tools with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Docker and AWS will be an advantage.
- Git experience.
- Experience with modern operations, network troubleshooting and security implementation (AD, LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, Certificates, Encryption)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a switched-on team utilising the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will enjoy fun and challenging project work and honest work/life balance.
For your efforts you will enjoy an excellent contract rate, options for continued extensions. competitive contract rate and working within an organisation that will allow you to keep on top of new and emerging technologies.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.