DevOps Engineer - Ref: 4559
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - Ref: 4559|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$800 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Pickles|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 11:42|
This opportunity is available due to new projects and initiatives as well as continued growth of the business.
We are seeking an engineer with experience in infrastructure and DevOps to focus on supporting various cloud based services for both BAU and project work.
This will consist of:
- Building and supporting solutions using AWS services
- Building infrastructure/platform automation
- Monitoring and reporting on the availability and performance of platform
- System administration of our cloud infrastructure
- Implementing solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Optimising performance of tools and services
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ideally with certifications in solution architecture or DevOps.
- Experience with managing software development environments in the cloud. This includes bug tracking (e.g. JIRA), source code management (e.g. BitBucket/GitHub) and continuous integration/deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Solid Linux and Database experience (MySQL preferably)
- Experience with Terraform, Docker,
- Experience with Splunk, Datadog, Cloudwatch, AppDynamics
- Programming experience in Java, Go, React
- Microservices Architecture
- Exposure to ISO and PCI environments
To be successful in this role you will be a team player who loves to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment. Outside the box thinkers who like to explore, experiment, reflect, learn, innovate, adjust and share, with a view to improving every day are who we are looking to talk to.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's