DevOps Lead (Ref #4548)
|Job Title:||DevOps Lead (Ref #4548)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Pickles|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 12:20|
The successful candidate for this opportunity will have the confidence and experience to contribute, support and deliver the strategic vision set for DevOps engineering; with a strong focus on enabling speed, scale and quality, supporting engineering delivery teams through DevOps.
You will be a proven leader and possess the ability to drive automation throughout operational engineering activities and roles to remove "hands-on" work, driving an effective efficiency outcome
There will be an expectation to take ownership of the DevOps roadmap and strategy whilst balancing BAU and project delivery workload.
The position is a vitally important role within the business and we are looking for a person who can hit the ground running and help build a stronger foundation and framework for the future.
- Previous experience managing a small team of DevOps engineers is essential for this opportunity
- Solid knowledge and experience with AWS
- Strong understanding of cloud networking and concepts, troubleshooting, and working in fast paced and ever-changing environments.
- Experience with managing software development environments in the cloud. This includes bug tracking (e.g. JIRA), source code management (e.g. BitBucket/GitHub) and continuous integration/deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Solid Linux and Database experience (MySQL preferably)
- Experience with Terraform, Docker,
- Experience with Splunk, Datadog, Cloudwatch, AppDynamics
- Programming experience in Java, Go, React
- Microservices Architecture
- Exposure to ISO and PCI environments
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experiencing supporting a 24x7 system
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
If you feel you fit the above requirements or have any questions, please contact Dave Pickles on 0406 655 242 or 02 8096 8600 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's