Digital Business Analyst
|Job title:||Digital Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Thornton|
A leading government organisation that have recently undergone a large CRM implementation are looking for an experienced Digital BA to join the team on a 6 month initial contract.
For this role the successful candidate MUST have current Baseline Security Clearance.
As a Digital Business Analyst you will be responsible for implementing new business solutions working across multi-disciplinary teams, you will also be responsible for;
- Business and Functional analysis across major projects, specifically across the clients CRM systems
- User research and relevant activities such as running workshops and developing user stories
- Process Mapping and requirement gathering across multiple projects
- Story boarding and Wire Framing
- Contributing to the success of recently implemented Dynamics CRM applications
To be successful in this role you must have experience across all of the following;
- Extensive Digital Business Analysis experience specifically in a digital environment
- Previous Human Centred Design experience or Human Centred Service Experience
- A strong skill set across Business and Functional Analysis including writing requirements, user stories, functional specifications and use cases
- Experience with MS DevOps
- Previous projects within the CRM space, specifically with MS Dynamics
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to run presentations for senior stakeholders
Please only apply for this role if you match the Essential experience, hold Baseline Security Clearance and have FULL working rights in Australia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy