Digital Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$850 per day|
|Contact Name:||Matt Scott|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 09:19|
About the Company
Our client a global leader in their field has a diverse business model that includes Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse Management and Commodity Trading. They have dozens of projects running throughout IT and the business.
About the Role
Due to increase project demand, this is a newly created role. Our client has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst with strong customer facing digital implementation experience across websites and mobile applications. This role will require someone who has proven Agile experience working in Scrum teams and many years' experience managing the delivery of end to end system implementations from a Senior Business Analyst perspective.
It is imperative that as a Senior BA you have demonstrated your ability to have a helicopter view of projects from end to end. Highlighting potential issues quickly before they become problems.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience as an end to end Senior Business Analyst, working within large, complex, enterprise wide environments. This includes, gathering requirements, writing business requirements, test specifications, gap analysis, analytical ability, use cases, facilitating and running workshops, etc);
- Extensive digital project experience is absolutely essential, working on customer facing websites and mobile apps.
- Additionally, it is essential that you have strong Agile experience working within a Scrum team environment, having exposure to wireframing, writing stories and UX;
- Varied industry experience is ideal with experience across Supply Chain, Logistics, Retail, FMCG, Transport, etc
- Must be proactive, with the ability to work at all levels within an organisation;
- Will need superior stakeholder communication and management skills, be comfortable liaising with the most senior levels within the organisation, be flexible, adaptable and collaborative;
- Experience working with Jira is essential.
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide project environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Central location
- High potential for longer term contract or even permanent opportunity
- Diverse business giving you vast exposure that will enhance your career
- 6-month initial contract with potential for further extension or permanent;
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $700-800 per day (negotiable depending on skills and experience).
- ASAP start.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$850 per day + superannuation
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$635 per annum + Working from home
Solution Consultant - Software
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + superannuation, 2 days work from home
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day