Digital Practice Lead
|Job title:||Digital Practice Lead|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1200 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
My client; one of the country's largest automotive financiers is seeking a Digital Practice Lead for an initial 6 month contract. Reporting to the Applications Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for providing people management, technical expertise, thought leadership and delivery of digital solutions within the Solutions Delivery team.
- Contribute to the development of the Digital roadmap and alignment with the IT and Digital Transformation programs.
- Work closely with the Application Solutions Manager to develop short-and-long term vision and strategic plans and application architecture for Digital and Integration systems and platforms.
- Work closely with users and business stakeholders to analyse requirements, consult on possible solutions and assist with translation into technical design.
- Work closely with the team to build a high performing team environment.
- Ensure all delivery tasks follow the agreed architecture governance frameworks and standards.
- Ensure Digital development standards (SDLC) and architecture principles are being followed strictly.
- Responsible for leading and delivering CRs, providing capability for projects and own the solution / platform from an IT perspective. Overall resource management will be a key aspect of role.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business and IT stakeholders in order to mature and build upon digital solutions.
- Participate in the identification, engagement, and ongoing relationship management of relevant vendors.
- Design and develop fit-for-purpose Digital solutions leveraging industry good practices.
- Continuously improve upon the business experience and identify solutions to improve efficiencies.
- Multi-faceted responsibilities including resource management, leading a team of developers to deliver solutions in-line with the Digital strategy and roadmap.
- Liaise closely with IT Strategy, EA, Architecture, Operations, QA and Security team to ensure that solutions delivered are in line with the strategic roadmap and successfully implemented into production.
- Keep up to date with latest technology development and implement Kaizen initiatives.
- Be responsible for Vendor governance and management of key client Partners.
- Demonstrable experience in a technical delivery role.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Strong Agile knowledge having previously worked with one of Scrum, Kanban XP, SAFe.
- Proven resource management experience.
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers.
- Understanding of Design Thinking and User Centred Design Principles.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS products.
- Excellent understanding of the digital industry practices.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple changes and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Excellent influencing skills coupled with ability to manage relationships and stakeholders at all levels.
If you're successful, you'll undergo background verification checks before you start employment.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.