|Job Title:||Digital Producer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$620 per annum + Working from home|
|Contact Name:||Tito Tealdo|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2022 16:38|
Experienced Digital Producer required for an exciting new contract role within NSW Government
$620 plus super
Contract: June 2023 ( potential permanent opportunity)
CBD and WFH
Start date: asap
About the role:
The Senior Digital Producer (Digital production lead) manages production, monitors and maintains the departments websites and intranet to help deliver an engaging, accurate user-centred digital presence, and contributes to ongoing digital innovation in line with our communications and digital strategies.
- Manage and oversee digital assets and presence
- Manage digital content production
- Provide advice on digital innovation including strategic recommendations on the digital and web assets both external and internal.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret usage and trends to enhance user experience and build engagement.
- Oversee workflows to ensure critical user and business needs are met within required timeframes.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in a digital environment at a time of significant change including familiarity with Agile methodology
- Experience managing competing stakeholder and business needs and requirements for high levels of accuracy and timeliness
- Experience working across a range of content management systems and web-based applications
- Demonstrated understanding of, and fluency in, web analytical tools, social media marketing applications and monitoring platforms
If interested please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Tito Tealdo.