Digital Services Development Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Services Development Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$135000.00 per annum + 17.5% Leave Loading|
|Contact Name:||David Pickles|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 07:39|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Newcastle region is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team.
The Digital Services Manager is accountable for ensuring that the needs of customers can be delivered efficiently and effectively, whilst driving and enhancing digital capabilities.
With multiple direct reports this role gives you the opportunity to coordinate all digital requirements, plan and execute changes for implementation and ongoing operation of the chapter.
You will use your superior stakeholder engagement skills to work closely with various Business Partners to resolve requirements and issues relating to project delivery.
Managing and being accountable for performance cycle and personal development of chapter members will also be a key focus of the role
Essential Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 10 years experience in IT
- Experience within Digital IT Services and Development highly regarded
- Demonstrated knowledge about Design Thinking and Human Centred Design.
- Experience managing teams for 5-10 people
- Project Management experience with the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects to meet planned financial, scope, quality and time constraints
- Extensive experience leading and coaching teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic product design and development concepts, including user experience design, product design, software development and delivery methodologies (i.e. Agile).
- Demonstrated capacity to manage, monitor and evaluate a sections budget or experience in the development of budgets and service plans, monitoring and reporting of financial and work performance
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organisation.
This is a rare permanent opportunity with a large enterprise organisation in Newcastle. You'll enjoy a great work/life balance and unique benefits including a 35 hour work week and flexi time.
If you are tired of the headaches of the Sydney commute and are ready for a change of scenery and this is the perfect opportunity to make your move.
What are you waiting for?
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Governance Manager
Bella Vista, New South Wales
Up to AU$175200.00 per annum
ICT Project Manager (Ref: 4679)
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$788 per day
Recruitment Consultant - Account Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission
Solution Architect - Applications & Infrastructure
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$950 per day + Super
IT Service Delivery Coordinator (Ref #4712)
Newcastle, New South Wales
AU$450 - AU$500 per day + Super