|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$98500 - AU$115000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 12:07|
Our client is a highly regarded organisation that specialises in the design, marketing, distribution and administration of personal insurance products. They offer products in the term life, funeral, income protection and pet insurance markets.
About the role
Our client is actively seeking an experienced developer who will have the responsibility to provide application solution strategy, technical design, development and support for the implementation of enterprise solutions. This Developer will have strong back-end (TSQL) skills and will be expected to implement solutions based on the design, specifications and standards provided by Lead developers / Architects.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes on development / maintenance projects and exposure to agile methodologies
- 4+ years' development experience in .Net. Proficient with C#, WCF, Entity Framework, MVC and LINQ
- 4-6 years' experience in SQL Server 2008 and above, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions Experience with tools such as TeamCity, Enterprise Library, Postsharp, Octopus, JIRA, SVN
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and development
- Experience with unit testing framework
- Ability to review the architecture design / business specifications and troubleshoot existing code accordingly
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, independent, team player and delivery focused
Medium sized organisation in significant growth mode
Excellent opportunity for career progression
Benefits include: Free monthly massages, gym on-site, weekly lunch, parking available on-site...
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's