|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Location:||Mosman, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$104428 - AU$107489 per annum + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2021 12:00|
This well known not for profit conservation organisation relies significantly on donations. They have an opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer on a 2-year Fixed Term basis. The salary package on offer is between $104,428 and $107,489 and we can offer some flexible work options (1 or 2 days' WFH and/or flexible hours).
Primary purpose of the role:
This role is responsible for researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs ensuing they are effective and suitable for use.
- Assume technical responsibility for all stages of the software development process to ensure compatibility with system architectures and compliance with quality application development standards and achievement of accurate, documented requirements and technical specifications.
- Utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure applications are designed to be selfsustaining, with consideration given to associated interfaces with other systems, and the solution is both fit for purpose and fit for use in accordance with agreed plans and service levels.
- Design and execute acceptance testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application to implement effective and error free solutions.
- Provide on-going support of developed applications to reduce the impact of application defects, maintenance re-work and related incidents; complying with incident and problem management processes and service levels.
- Provide plans and documentation for the ongoing management of the application, including plans for ongoing support and development to reduce the impact of application defects and related incidents.
- Identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvement including analysis and response to customer feedback and insights and contribute to ongoing improvements to products and service delivery; recognising the potential for automation of processes.
- Broad and demonstrated C# or VB.Net skills and experience
- Good communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Hold a current NSW Drivers License or ability to have existing license formally recognised, including manual and maintain at your own expense
- Obtain and maintain a current volunteer NSW Working with Children Check
- Experience with React or Angular or similar technologies
- MS SQL and database application development
- Experience writing MS SQL Stored Procedures and Functions
- SAP S4/HANA, SCP, Fiori App Development
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's