.NET Software Developer
|Job Title:||.NET Software Developer|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2020 12:33|
This company is a local Australian arm of a leading international software solutions provider to the life insurance industry. They work collaboratively with their clients to develop innovative front office solutions.
You will work within a growing team to design, develop, test and enhance new software application products based on the .NET framework.
- Design, develop and test software applications for the company and their clients.
- Work with the team to define system scope and objectives ensuring development is based customer requirements.
- Involvement with the testing and QA processes.
- Liaise with vendors and partners to ensure interfaces are designed and functioning as agreed.
- Degree in Computer Programming
- 2-4 years of experience with .NET applications development and requirements gathering with .NET (VB.NET/C#) and WCF (SOAP and Rest)
- Good experience with Oracle or MS SQL Server database design and development.
You'll be working in a close and highly collaborative team in a position that will provide a satisfying challenge, a chance to grow along with a competitive contract rate as well as a solid work/life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in New South Wales
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's