|Job Title:||EA/Project Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day + including superannuation|
|Start Date:||16th August|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 15:16|
This high profile government organisation is currently going through a large digital transformation. The Program Manager now has the need for an Executive Assistant/Project Administrator to assist with multiple administrative tasks. The company offers an excellent culture and many opportunities to learn. They work from home approx 2 days per week and their office is located in Sydney CBD.
Working closely with the IT Program Manager, this is a busy role which requires attention to detail and a highly organised individual. The role would suit an Executive Assistant who is looking to work within the project space, or a highly organised project administrator with great admin skills.
You will be required to:
- Set up meetings, booking rooms, producing agendas, ensuring audio is set up
- Taking detailed and accurate minutes and following up on action items
- Managing and creating PO's, within an SAP system
- Managing calendars and appointment scheduling
- Must have a good eye for detail, accurate, fast learner
- Ideally some knowledge of SAP or purchasing background, previous experience generating Purchase Orders
- At least 2-3 years' experience as an EA/project administrator
- Experience minute taking/meeting support
The environment is highly collaborative and fast paced. The team are very supportive and this is a fantastic role for an exceptional EA.
Rate is up to $550 per day inclusive of superannuation, depending on experience.
Start 16th August 2021, initially this is a 6 month contract but is highly likely to extend as the projects are expected to go for approx 2 years.