eMeds Clinical Trainer x 3
|Job Title:||eMeds Clinical Trainer x 3|
|Location:||Campbelltown, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$620 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 12:16|
This large health district is currently going live with the roll out of eMeds across it's hospital network. Following a very successful first roll out the next two hospitals will be in Campbelltown/Camden. They require 3 Clinical Trainers to join their team.
The position of eMeds Clinical Trainer is an integral part of the eMeds Project Team and will be actively deliverying training and providing advice and guidance on issues and problems related to delivering eMeds training. The role will be within a large close knit team who support each other to ensure a successful outcome.
The Clinical Trainers will be primarily responsible for effective super-user and end user training and support. This may include delivery of training by multiple methods (including classroom, workplace, e-learning and competency based) to a diverse population of end users (nursing, allied health, medical) and will need to occur on a 24/7 roster.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment, qualifications in Pharmacy / Nursing / Health Sciences or equivalent demonstrated experience with high level skills in facilitating learning processes.
- Experience in delivery of training on clinical systems, ideally eMeds
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to prepare training material and reports, give presentations engage clinicians, negotiate change and effectively communicate to a wide range of health professionals.
- Availability and ability to work outside normal working hours (i.e. 24x7 operations) as required
- Next go live is planned for Campbelltown and Camden - must be able to travel to these locations
Contract until 30 June 2021
Fantastic team culture
Start asap, interviews next week
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's