Emergency Support Coordinator (Ref: 4649)
|Job Title:||Emergency Support Coordinator (Ref: 4649)|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$710 - AU$820 per day + (incl Super)|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 15:40|
Our client is responsible for the delivery of digital solutions for clinical care and business services, supported by smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system that delivers quality patient-centred health experiences to the people of NSW.
Support the Emergency Management function for the organisation by co-ordinating the involvement of key stakeholders in the delivery of a range of emergency planning, prevention, response and recovery activities that develop the awareness and competency across the organisation
- Coordinate and maintain Emergency Management Plans and Test Plans and maintain all emergency response materials for the organisation's Emergency Management function.
- Ensure planning outcomes and test results are up-to-date, documented, recorded and regularly reported on.
- Identify gaps in the plans and working with the DR manager to create an action plan to close those identified gaps.
- Play a key supporting role in building Emergency Management awareness and competency across the organisation.
- Arrange workshops/meetings, venues and required logistics.
- Manage reports and undertake a secretariat function as required for various committees.
- In the event of an incident or crisis, provide administrative/supportive role as directed by the Disaster Manager.
Requirements / Selection Criteria
- Relevant qualifications in emergency management, project management/planning or extensive relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders (e.g. steering committees and advisory groups).
- Knowledge of emergency management principles, practices and regulations or related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the skill to prepare and deliver formal documentation, presentations and reports.
- Establish relationships with internal customers/stakeholders by being proactive, displaying knowledge of emergency management practices with a focus to raise awareness and competency across the organization.
- Ability to interpret complex information from numerous sources, having a good eye for detail and produce quality documentation that is up-to-date and available in the event of a crisis or incident.
- Experience working with teams or participating in a supporting role during an actual crisis or incident.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's