Emergency Support Coordinator (Ref: 4649)
|Job Title:||Emergency Support Coordinator (Ref: 4649)|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$710 - AU$820 per day + (incl Super)|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 15:40|
Our client is responsible for the delivery of digital solutions for clinical care and business services, supported by smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system that delivers quality patient-centred health experiences to the people of NSW.
Support the Emergency Management function for the organisation by co-ordinating the involvement of key stakeholders in the delivery of a range of emergency planning, prevention, response and recovery activities that develop the awareness and competency across the organisation
- Coordinate and maintain Emergency Management Plans and Test Plans and maintain all emergency response materials for the organisation's Emergency Management function.
- Ensure planning outcomes and test results are up-to-date, documented, recorded and regularly reported on.
- Identify gaps in the plans and working with the DR manager to create an action plan to close those identified gaps.
- Play a key supporting role in building Emergency Management awareness and competency across the organisation.
- Arrange workshops/meetings, venues and required logistics.
- Manage reports and undertake a secretariat function as required for various committees.
- In the event of an incident or crisis, provide administrative/supportive role as directed by the Disaster Manager.
Requirements / Selection Criteria
- Relevant qualifications in emergency management, project management/planning or extensive relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders (e.g. steering committees and advisory groups).
- Knowledge of emergency management principles, practices and regulations or related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the skill to prepare and deliver formal documentation, presentations and reports.
- Establish relationships with internal customers/stakeholders by being proactive, displaying knowledge of emergency management practices with a focus to raise awareness and competency across the organization.
- Ability to interpret complex information from numerous sources, having a good eye for detail and produce quality documentation that is up-to-date and available in the event of a crisis or incident.
- Experience working with teams or participating in a supporting role during an actual crisis or incident.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.