Clinical Application Support - eMR Trainer
|Job Title:||Clinical Application Support - eMR Trainer|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 11:11|
This large hospital requires 3 experienced eMR Trainers/clinical application support to start immediately for a 6 month contract.
- Conduct eMR clinical systems training and support across multiple sites for clinical users
- Ensure that users understand the data security and information privacy policies and their responsibility in preserving the confidentiality of patient information.
- Development of end user training tools and documentation.
- Assist in the investigation, documentation and resolution of all issues (including work practice) relevant to the eMR.
- Ensure the Clinical Training and Support Manager is advised of all Clinical Information System issues in a timely manner, escalating critical issues immediately.
- Liaise with relevant clinical users regarding Clinical Information System issues.
- Participate in post implementation review of training for Clinical Information Systems.
- Assist in developing, measuring and assessing business/clinical outcomes (benefits) resulting from the
- implementation of applications or other changes relevant to the eMR or other Clinical Information Systems, as required.
- Participate in system testing as required.
- Participate in software demonstrations, as required
The role would suit someone with a clinical background such as Nursing, Medicine or an Allied Health discipline however this is not essential. You should have:
- Previous experience (2+ years') as an eMR Trainer in the public sector
- A strong working knowledge of eMR and other Clinical Information Systems' functionality and current clinical processes
- High level knowledge of clinical work flows and clinical information systems.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or equivalent (ideal), demonstrated experience and high-level skills in facilitating learning processes.
- Demonstrated experience with computer clinical information systems and knowledge of the applicability to both the inpatient and non-inpatient service sectors,
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in the use of PC applications and ability to gain proficiency quickly with new software applications.
Applicants will be interviewed NOW with a view to start asap. Please note you must have a valid NSW Drivers License and be willing to work outside usual hours on occasion including weekends, public holidays etc to provide support when needed.
How to apply
Please submit your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's