|Job Title:||Fraud Investigator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hunter|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 18:49|
- Sydney CBD
- Immediate Interview available
- 6 Month Contract (+Extensions)
Our client, a major government organisation is seeking to engage a Fraud Investigator (x3) with proven fraud investigation experience in the financial services and/or for the purposes of law enforcement. This is an immediate contract role based in the Sydney CBD. The successful candidates will join an existing team of other highly skilled professionals and this role will focus on investigating suspected fraudulent transactions and incidents of internal or external fraud. The initial contract will be for 6 months with further extensions highly likely for the right candidates.
- Minimum 5+ years Fraud Investigation experience
- Minimum 3+ years Fraud Investigation experience gained in either the financial services or law enforcement
- Minimum 2+ years experience in the following: Conducting interviews, gathering evidence, preparing witness statements & briefs of evidence etc.
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
Highly Desirable Skills
- Previous Government sector experience
- Knowledge of court procedures
- Strong stakeholder management skills
You must also be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen to be considered for this role. Please note - This is an urgent role so please apply ASAP to be considered.