|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Location:||Mascot, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 16:50|
A well-known national brand with a broad range of product services within heavy industrial and commercial environments.
The business is embarking a major Digital Transformation over the next 2 years, completely changing the way it interacts with its customers and internal staff.
My client seeks and experienced a .NET Developer to operate across project and BAU. You will work on complex integration between enterprise systems and deliver large software development projects.
You will assist in developing automated business processes using K2 and 'UIPath'. This includes implementing and identifying automation opportunities, gathering requirements, testing and deployment etc using K2 and UIPath and assisting clients with automating their business processes using K2BlackPearl.
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- .Net developer (with C# and ASP.Net core)
- K2 - minimum 2 years
- UIPath - must have demonstrated experience (certifications would be advantageous)
- Web API (Restful API's) - 2 years+ experience
- SQL Server 2017 (Database design, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions)
- LONG contract to June 2020 and beyond
- Market Rate
- Sydney Location
- Work within a major transformation program
If you have the above skills, please apply NOW for early consideration
You MUST have current Australian Work Rights to Apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's