Front-End Web Developer (Ref: 4581)
|Job Title:||Front-End Web Developer (Ref: 4581)|
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + (incl Super), negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 09:13|
A well-established, reputable, mid-sized financial services company specialising in the insurance domain, currently in massive growth phase.
Friendly, flexible and professional working environment.
Easily accessible by public transport.
On-site gym, coffee shop, social events and more!
The Front-End Web Developer will drive efficiency and increase the overall performance of company web assets including web sites, mobile sites and landing pages.
Key accountabilities will include (but not limited to)
- Content management and development
- Deployments, Branching & Merging
- Research and innovation
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications (e.g. bachelor degree or higher)
- Strong commercial front end web development experience
- Working knowledge of web design tools such as Adobe CS5 Suite, Sublime Text and Visual Studio
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems
- Mobile and Responsive Website Design (RWD) experience
- Experience integrating web functionality into websites in an ASP.NET environment
- SEO understanding and appreciation
- Working knowledge of Subversion (SVN) Control and GIT
- Experience using automated task runners, such as Gulp or Grunt
- Ability to translate creative concepts and design templates into flexible code templates
- Excellent understanding of usability, accessibility and information architecture
- Analytical skills as well as being in touch with the latest developments in search strategy and the latest trends in online behaviour
- Wireframing/Design skills
- Working knowledge of Kentico CMS and JIRA issue tracking
- Understanding and appreciation of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Thorough understanding of web production in a multi-project, deadline driven environment
- Adherence to cross-browser and cross-platform testing
- Ability to master the latest trends in web development, accessibility and SEO
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's