Front-End Web Developer (Ref: 4581)
|Job Title:||Front-End Web Developer (Ref: 4581)|
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + (incl Super), negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 18:01|
Our client is a reputable financial services company based in Sydney, North West. The working environment can be described as friendly, flexible, professional and collaborative with excellent career development and growth opportunities. Other perks include an on-site gym, free weekly lunches, social events and more.
The Front-End Web Developer will drive efficiency and increase the overall performance of company web assets including web sites, mobile sites and landing pages.
Key accountabilities will include (but not limited to)
- Content management and development
- Deployments, Branching & Merging
- Research and innovation
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications (e.g. bachelor degree or higher)
- Strong commercial front end web development experience
- Working knowledge of web design tools such as Adobe CS5 Suite, Sublime Text and Visual Studio
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems
- Mobile and Responsive Website Design (RWD) experience
- Experience integrating web functionality into websites in an ASP.NET environment
- SEO understanding and appreciation
- Working knowledge of Subversion (SVN) Control and GIT
- Experience using automated task runners, such as Gulp or Grunt
- Ability to translate creative concepts and design templates into flexible code templates
- Excellent understanding of usability, accessibility and information architecture
- Analytical skills as well as being in touch with the latest developments in search strategy and the latest trends in online behaviour
- Wireframing/Design skills
- Working knowledge of Kentico CMS and JIRA issue tracking
- Understanding and appreciation of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to code efficiently and effectively.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of web production in a multi-project, deadline driven environment
- Adherence to cross-browser and cross-platform testing
- Ability to master the latest trends in web development, accessibility and SEO
- High potential for extension and long term prospects with a top employer
- On-site gym, free weekly lunches, social events and more..
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.