Full Stack .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack .NET Developer|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 13:31|
This company is a local Australian arm of a leading international software solutions provider to the life insurance industry. They work collaboratively with their clients to develop innovative and customised software solutions.
You will work within a close, established development team to develop, test and enhance new software application products based on the .NET framework.
- Work with the team to define system scope and objectives ensuring development is based customer requirements.
- Develop and test software applications for the company and their clients.
- Involvement with the testing and QA processes.
- Liaise with vendors and partners to ensure the custom interfaces are designed and functioning as agreed.
- 2-4 years of experience with requirements gathering and applications development and with VB.NET/C# and WCF (SOAP and Rest).
- Good experience with Oracle or MS SQL Server database design and development.
You'll be working in a close and highly collaborative team in a position that will provide a satisfying challenge and a chance to grow as a developer. You'll enjoy a competitive salary as well as a solid work/life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in New South Wales
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum
St Leonards, New South Wales
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Test Automation Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day + including super
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus