Full Stack Software Analyst/Developer (Ref# 4669)
|Job Title:||Full Stack Software Analyst/Developer (Ref# 4669)|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 17:16|
This large and highly respected enterprise organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced Full Stack Software Analyst/Developer to undertaking a significant piece of work focused on ensuring core application stacks are up-to-date and secure.
Within this role you will have the challenging responsibility to undertake:
- Updating OS and middleware across IT Operations servers.
- Automation and scripting environment upgrades, testing regimes.
- Process and Technical documentation.
- Assisting with data analysis and planning.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a LAMP developer working across Linux, Apache, MySql, and PHP.
- Solid experience with Laravel and Rest API development.
- Good experience with and Ansible automation tools.
- Experience with end-to-end application channels including OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management.
- Any experience with Docker, Angular.js and Node.js will be desirable.
- Any experience in Linux (RedHat) and Windows systems administration as well as ITSM using ServiceNow will be highly desirable.
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a long-term contract, a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's