Governance and Reporting Lead
|Job title:||Governance and Reporting Lead|
|Salary:||AU$1200 - AU$1400 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
NSW Government agency is seeking a First-Class Governance and Reporting Lead. Working as the Governance and Reporting Tools SME, you will be working across SharePoint, Project Online, Power BI, Clarity and Teams.
Initially the contract is until the end of Feb 2022, but the Program is to run until Dec 2022.
This Program is unique in the sense that what is being delivered is for the community and will actually save lives. This is something to be very proud of.
- Define / maintain Governance Structure/s
- Define / maintain Governance Standard/s
- Secretariat and Logistics support
- Define / maintain calendar of Governance forums
- Define / maintain reporting calendar
- Define / maintain reporting standards
- Support streams / projects regarding reporting data
- Deliver dashboards and management reports
- Liaise with PMO key functions regarding reporting
- Liaise with other stakeholder and governance groups
- Identify / manage integrated scope management process
- Project Online (administrator access)
- SharePoint (development level)
- Power BI (development)
- Teams (administrator)
- Clarity (user experience)
- Governance - 10 years plus experience on major programs, circa $1B program
- Reporting - portfolio and program level experience i.e. reporting of 8 projects concurrently and their governance thereof
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy