Graphic Design and Web Production Officer
|Job Title:||Graphic Design and Web Production Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$91326.00 per annum + flexible hours, 35 hour week|
|Start Date:||June 2019|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 11:09|
Our client, a government department, has an immediate need for a junior graphic designer to work on a high-profile project. You will work with 5 other designers in a close knit team of 20, in a friendly and supportive environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a government department on a 3-month Fixed Term Contract to begin in June. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the production of a significant print and web project, including updating graphs, tables and text. The role requires a very high level of accuracy, and the ability to follow instructions carefully. This is not a creative role, instead you will be required to produce high-quality print and web materials in a high-volume environment.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe suite print production tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Proficiency with standards compliant HTML 5, and CSS
- Proficiency in image and file preparation for print
- Proficiency in image handling for web production
- Experience with retrieving content from Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficiency and accuracy in inputting web content in the context of changing or evolving development environments and processes
- Producing high-quality print and web examination/test materials in a high-volume environment
- CBD location
- Flexible working, 35 hour week
- Great opportunity for a junior designer to expand their work experience, working in a collaborative team
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's