Graphic Design and Web Production Officer
|Job Title:||Graphic Design and Web Production Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$91326.00 per annum + flexible hours, 35 hour week|
|Start Date:||June 2019|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 11:09|
Our client, a government department, has an immediate need for a junior graphic designer to work on a high-profile project. You will work with 5 other designers in a close knit team of 20, in a friendly and supportive environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a government department on a 3-month Fixed Term Contract to begin in June. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the production of a significant print and web project, including updating graphs, tables and text. The role requires a very high level of accuracy, and the ability to follow instructions carefully. This is not a creative role, instead you will be required to produce high-quality print and web materials in a high-volume environment.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe suite print production tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Proficiency with standards compliant HTML 5, and CSS
- Proficiency in image and file preparation for print
- Proficiency in image handling for web production
- Experience with retrieving content from Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficiency and accuracy in inputting web content in the context of changing or evolving development environments and processes
- Producing high-quality print and web examination/test materials in a high-volume environment
- CBD location
- Flexible working, 35 hour week
- Great opportunity for a junior designer to expand their work experience, working in a collaborative team
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.